IAA Engineers have been notified of scheduled power works occurring at NextDC C1 that will impact ACT-IX over a 3 day period.
Starting from Wednesday 08/12/21 and ending Friday 10/12/21, impactful works are only advised to occur between 0800-1200 (AEDT) on each day. 1 notice is being sent out to encompass the entire window.
* Outage 1 - 08/12/21 0800-1200
* Outage 2 - 09/12/21 0800-1200
* Outage 3 - 10/12/21 0800-1200
* Route Server 1 (rs1.act.ix.asn.au) WILL be impacted by these power works as it utilises a non-redundant power supply.
* Member Switch (pe1.cbr1) will NOT be impacted by these works however it is on hazard notice due to the maintenance including switching between utility and backup electrical systems throughout the window.
To ensure this is non-service impacting, ACT-IX members are advised to verify they have established BGP sessions with Route Server 2 (rs2.act.ix.asn.au):
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this notice please contact us on 1300 793 320 or email@example.com
Nov 29, 15:01 AEDT